For 8 years, Eric has been ‘Your Personal Realtor’ to the Pittsburgh market. Building on a noteworthy and accomplished career of customer service, sales and entrepreneurship, Eric is uniquely qualified to be your real estate advocate! Simply put, he will always have your back.
Here are some quick facts about Eric:
– 9 years of proven, professional work as a Pittsburgh area Realtor.
– Lifelong Southwestern PA resident. Born and raised in Coraopolis.
– Distinguished career in customer service, sales and entrepreneurship.
– Professionally trained in negotiations and diplomatic skills.
– Show host of the Pittsburgh podcast: The Eric McKenna Project.
– WBVP Radio talk show host of ‘Your Personal Realtor’ from 2016-2020.
– Founder and principal of Boogie Street Guitars from 1999-2014.
– Dedicated athlete who enjoys running, fitness and baseball.
– Avid guitarist with a passion for rock, blues, and jazz music.
A bit about Eric’s career background he’d like you to know:
Eric was destined for sales and service. First, with companies such as Roadway, Cellular One and PageNet. Then in 1999, driven by his love of music and guitar, he created a guitar design and marketing company called Boogie Street Guitars. For 15 years Eric steered Boogie Street to worldwide success. Highlights included working with artists including Roger Waters, Scott Ian, Dan Donegan, Nuno Bettencourt, and KISS legend Paul Stanley.
When not working in real estate, since 2019, Eric enjoys hosting the popular Pittsburgh talk show, The Eric McKenna Project.
On the personal side, Eric is dedicated to his family. He loves his time with his wife, his children, and his step-children. Fitness, diet and health certainly play an important part in his life but his recreational passions remain the guitar, baseball and exceptional conversations.
Cell: (412) 613-4466
Office: (412) 534-9169